Aller au contenu

English topic

chronos

Messages recommandés

it is an old article :

Article : SkysportsToulouse are making ambitious plans for next season and have set their sights on Monaco striker Emmanuel Adebayor.

The club currently sit in seventh in Ligue 1 and have a squeak of qualifying for Europe next season.

But to ensure the team definitely improve upon this campaign, the club's board are aiming to reinforce the squad in the summer.

Monaco forward Adebayor, who has previously been linked with Everton, was a target for Toulouse during the January transfer window.

They are ready to renew their interest in the African at the end of the season with reports claiming talks have already taken place.

Toulouse sporting director Ali Rachedi has already contacted Adebayor, while chairman Olivier Sadran has been in touch with his Monaco counterpart Michel Pastor.

Rumours abound that Toulouse are willing to fork out 4 million for Adebayor, who has been unable to nail down a regular first team spot at Stade Louis II.

In addition to Toulouse's interest in Adebayor, the club are also sniffing around Arsenal target Jeremy Toulalan.

The France Under-21 international is on a long-term contract at Nantes but Toulouse are ready to test the water with a summer bid for the midfielder.

This afternoon I had a spanish exam and the profesor, she's so pretty :D

Tomorrow I'll have the same exam but in english.  :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tne spanish women are so beautiful :shock: but it's true that there are a lot of counchita powaa in Spain :ninja:

This afternoon I had a spanish exam and the profesor, she's so pretty :shock:

Tomorrow I'll have the same exam but in english.  :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a lucky boy you are, you just have to traduct the first exam...

And what do you think about your English teacher, is she good ? :ninja:

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.