Aller au contenu

Bonjour Toulouse Fans

Invité Rafa-Dodd

Messages recommandés

Invité Rafa-Dodd

Hello I am Rafa-Dodd.

I apoligise immensly that I am on your forum and cannot speak your native language. Please excuse my bad education.

I am here because as you know we recently drew you in the Champions League 3rd round qualifier. I am a member of a Liverpool forum called www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk and on our forum we do an article on the opposition to get their views on their team, our team and football in general. It would be greatly appreciated if you would not mind answering some questions about stuff for our article.

Good Luck with the season ahead!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) We don't really know that much about Toulouse over here in Liverpool, would you let to tell us a bit about your club?

2) Who are your best players, and what players have you brought in, in the summer?

3) How do you expect to do this season in Champions League and in Ligue 1?

4)If you could take any Liverpool player for your team, who would it be and why?

5) What are your views on the Liverpool squad this year?

6)What do you think of our manager Rafa benitez?

7) Did you watch our matches against Milan in 2005 and 2007? What are your thoughts on them?

8) What can our travelling army expect from your club and your city?

9) Your views on Liverpool supporters?

10) Finally can you predict the score for both legs?

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

1) We don't really know that much about Toulouse over here in Liverpool, would you let to tell us a bit about your club?

2) Who are your best players, and what players have you brought in, in the summer?

4)If you could take any Liverpool player for your team, who would it be and why?

7) Did you watch our matches against Milan in 2005 and 2007? What are your thoughts on them?

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

1) A young club, who was in third division for economic reasons since 5 years, we want to be more and more better every year, we have a beautiful stadium (the Wembley of Toulouse), good formation for young players.

2) :ninja:

3)To ben in the top 10 in France, to do a good match against Liverpool in Champions and be the better posible in UEFA next.

4)Gerrard, no comment

5) j'ai rien compris

6)Rafa is one of the 2/3 better in the World, he was excellent in Valencia, tiene en hacer una confirmacion (he had to confirm ?) in Premier League his good results in Champions

7) Of course, the first, extraordinary, you have un club of cup, with a mentality of winners, the second, Milan was very solid

8) rien compris

9) very impressionnant when they are singing of course

10) I hope we will have some occasions to be happy in thoses matchs, and without regret... It will be the harder party of Toulouse in his life but tambien (aussi, on sait jamais si tu parles un peu la langue de Rafa) una partida donde no tenemos ninguna presion, nada que perder.

qui s y colle en anglais ?

En anglais c'est trop dur, putain pourquoi on a pas tiré Anderlecht :ninja::ninja:

It is a young team with a realy good coach Elie Baup. 5 years ago we are in 3 french divison. But now the team must to be in the top ten of L1.

Maybe the best player in Toulouse is the swerige international, Johan Elmander. But Achille Eman is also a good player.

I think this season Toulouse is in the top ten of L1. In Champions league I don't know because the team is young and the Champions League is verry difficult...

Steeven GERARD of course. He is the icon of Liverpool.

I think the REDS can fight for the firts place with Chealsea, Manchester...

Rafa Benitez is one of the best manager in Europe.

Yes because I am also an Liverpool Fan. 2005 is magic but 2007 is tragic.

In toulouse they are a lot of english because they work in AIRBUS.

Yes Liverpool is my third team after Toulouse and Barcelone.

0-0 and 0-1 :ninja:

1) Toulouse Football Club pronouced Téfécé exist since 1937, has won 1 french cup il 1957. 5 years ago the club used to play in 3rd division. After finishing 4th we up in ligue 2 where we finished champion 2003. The 2003-04, 2004-05 and 2005-06's season in first division served us to put our club on french top league and installed him most confortable. Last year after a great second half season we won our ticket for the 3rd roud qualyfiying champion's league after a very big match and victory against Bordeaux. Our pitch is the stadium also called little Wembley the attendence for a ticket closed is 35.500.

2) For me our best players are : johan Elmander our internationnal swedish forward, Achille Emana Camerounian offensive midfielder, Nicolas Douchez our goalkeeper, Jérémy Mathieu left lateral or winger but the best of all is the force they have together.

This summer we brought: André pierre Gignac from Lorient ( forward ), Herita Ilunga from St Etienne ( left lateral ), Rudy Riou as 2nd or 1 bis goalkeeper. Jon Jonsson best swedish defensor for 2006-07. Alan Mermillot 19 years old as 3rd goalkeeper

3)The objectives on the 2 competition are to do better as possible.

4) Steven Gerrard of course and John Arne Riise.

5) If the player you brought are competitive in the squad immediatly you can do great things this season but not in Chamions league !!! sorry :ninja:

6) I don't know enough things about Rafa Benitez soory.

7) Your match was great allmost the victory in 2005.

8) come and see.

9) One of the best group of supporter in the world. I'm waiting for YNWA in the Stadium.

10) i hope a nil to nil or a victory from the TFC at the first leg ans a good result for the second.

I'm sorry this morning if my english is not so good.

Toulouse is a quite young club, only 69 years old, and has nothiing in his hall of fame except 1 french cup...in 1957!

This year will be only the fourth (?) times Toulouse plays european cup (including C3) and the last time was in 1987!

Our best players are... the coach Elie Baup and the stricker Johan Elmander(Swedish international player) and we brought jon Jonson(swedish international also), Herita Ilunga(from St Etienne), Pierre-Andre Gignac (from Lorient), Rudy Riou (from Istres)

The best we can do in Champions Leaugue is.. to wait and see! (and pray, according to Elie Baup!). In French League, a good season would be to finish in the first part (1 to 10)

Steven Gerard, definitly!

Liverpool doesn't to have changed that much, except with the spanishes. As I don't like Torres and like Luis Garcia, I guess your squad was better last year!

Nothing special

2005 means to me that nothing's over 'till the end (and never give up) and 2007 reminds me a special memory: 2 days before, I was in Dublin Airport: I had never seen as much red jersey in an airport, hundred people waiting for their fly to Athens... from Ireland!

Usually Sun!

You guys are the best!

No

A growing team with an excellent coach and manager.

Elmander - Emana - Douchez are the top 3. This summer the club bought 5 players, 2 spare goalkeepers, 2 defenders and one striker, all are young players with a promising future.

Quite unclear for the moment, the next two games against Lyon and Liverpool should give us a better view of what can be achiieved this season.

We believe the team will stay within the top ten of our championship.

Dunno much about Liverpool

Guess they will do as good as the last years

Good reputation, I don't understand why he did not keep D.Cisse

Yes, impressed by the scenario of 2005 final. 2007 was boring

You are more than welcome to visit our city and have a few pints while enjoying the sun. Your fans are very popular and I hope many will show up in Toulouse.

Impressive mobilisation! Youll never walk... alone!

Id say 1-0 and 1-1

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

Merci!

4th french town, club founded in 1937, winner french cup 1957.

Best players : Elmander, Emana, Douchez, Cesar, Mathieu, Dieuze, Congré

Brought in : Gignac, Jonsson, Cetto, Ilunga

Champions League : Group stage

Ligue 1 : between 3 and 10.

Torres, Gerrard

A great coach, great fans but so limited to win the premier league face to Chelsea or Manchester Utd

Good coach

Yes i did. I don't like Italian's club, so...

Songs

Fantastic

Yes i predict 0-0 and 0-0 and we win to penaltys and you go back home after visit our town.

We played in 3rd division in 2001. We came back to Ligue 1 two years after, with a very young team. After 3 seasons with the coach that we had in National and Ligue2, we decided to take Elie Baup the last season, one of the best coaches of our championship. We succed to finish in 3rd position after a victory against Bordeaux (3-1), with 3 goals of our striker, Johan Elmander.

Our best players are our swedish striker, Johan Elmander and our midfielder Achille Emana. We have other players very young and very talented.

This season, we brought André-Pierre Gignac (striker), Herita Ilunga (left defender), Jon Jönsson (defender from Elfsborg), and Rudy Riou (Goalkeeper).

In Champions league, I expect that we will play a big match against your team, but I don't expect a qualification, even if I think this could be possible.

In Ligue1, we expect to finish in top ten.

Steven Gerrard of course. But I like also players like Xabi Alonso or Fernando Torres

Liverpool is one of my faourites team after Toulouse. With your squad, I think you can play victory in Premiership, but I hope you will play in UEFA cup :ninja::ninja:

He is one of the best coach in the world. A big Knowledge in International football, and especially spanish football.

I watched both. The first was one of the best matches I've ever seen, the second was not so good.

I would love to go in Anfield because I think ambiance is amazing.

I prefer to say nothing about the score, but I hope that we will qualify us after our matches againt the Reds

Good luck for your season (except against us) and sorry if my english is bad :ninja:

You already know enough!

idem

For me, I hope a place in the first 5th!

Gerrard of course!

Perhaps in the top 3rd! But I don't think you'll do a good Champions League! We are here!

One of the best in the world!

Yes! You have a great team!

Great girls in Toulouse! :ninja::ninja:

Ricard!

:ninja: There are bad boys everywhere

1-0 For us in Toulouse, 0-0 in Anfield :ninja:

Voila pour la traduction approximative.

Nous ne connaisons pas trop Toulouse à Liverpool, pouvez vous nous en dire un peu plus au sujet de votre club?

Qui sont vos meilleurs joueurs, et quels joueurs avez vous acheté cet été?

Qu'esperez vous faire cette saison en Ligue des Champions et en L1?

Si vous pouviez prendre un joueur de Liverpool pour votre équipe, lequel et pourquoi?

que pensez vous du groupe de Liverpool cette année?

Que pensez vous de l'entraineur Rafa Benitez

Avez vous regarder nos matches contre milan en 2005 et 2007? Qu'en avez vous pensé?

Qu'est ce que notre équipe de supporter espere de votre club et de votre ville? (la j'en suis pas sur)

votre point de vue sur les supporters de Liverpool

Enfin pouvez vous predire le score de chacun des matches.

Toulouse is still in progress, but not enough to be a top leader in our championship

Best players : Emana, Elmander, Ebondo

Brought: Cetto (FC Nantes D2), jonsson (Elfsborg SWeden), ilunga (AS St etienne), Gignac (Lorient)

5th to 9th rank would be very good

Steven Gerrard, fernando torres

In champions league or cups you would be fantastic

but in premier league Manchester and chelsea seem to be better because of their complete bench squad

I love valencia CF and it's a very good manager with a lots of titles behind

2005 I think this the final the most beautiful i 've ever seen in my old life, that was unbelievable

2007 ...Milan was better

great foods, and sympathics exchanges

"this is anfield" "you ll never walk alone" ...fantastic supporters you've guys

toulouse -liverpool : 1-1

liverpool -toulouse 3-0

11) What kind of music do you hear ?

I prefer Massive attack from bristol , beatles....it's boring

A club which is growing, from the 3rd division in 2000 to the 3rd place of the french league this year

Johan Elmander, Achille Emana

We expect to receive great clubs to accumulate european experience, we don't know at all the competition, it will a discovery for almost players of our roster

Gerrard, Kewell and Kyut

It's a very impressive squad, and i love the way they play.

One of the best coach in the world

Yes, it's simply one of the best team in Europe. Nothing else to say

Having a Guinness together -_-

Very proud of their club (and they are right) and people that encourage players even if the results are not as good as they thought. And of course the magic You never walk alone -_-

1-0 for toulouse / 3-1 for liverpool

You can expect to see one of the most charming french city, with beautiful girls and nice places... as you guys love beers, try to go in a pub called " La Tireuse" romiguière street, or "Le Bar de La Lune" palaprat street... and be nice! ;)-_-
:( y avait longtemps...

je pense qu'ils prefereront le frog and rosbeef dans le meme secteur, par contre ils devraient animés les rues de toulouse de leur chant toute la nuit et en pleine semaine, les riverains vont apprecier -_- (:mode sortie du bar pop:)

A young club with a good coach and some very good players...but I think that we are so irregular to think win the championship or any cup.

Best players : Emana, Elmander, Paulo Cesar, Mathieu

Brought: Cetto (FC Nantes D2), Jonsson (Elfsborg Sweden), Ilunga (AS St Etienne), Gignac (Lorient)

We will see but I will wanna see Toulouse in the top ten of Ligue 1.

In Champions League we can dream of a qualification ;) but I think that UEFA is a good alternative to learn and we don't know waht can happen.

Gerrard ! Good Player with nices shots and nices goals

One of the best squad in Europe.

You know him better than me -_-

A good match but Milan was so lucky :(

You will see ;)

"You'll Never Walk Alone", this is Anfield !

JOKER -_-

4)If you could take any Liverpool player, who would it be and why?

Par derrière

Oups, sorry, who! I understood how. Little mistake. -_-

5) What are your views on the Liverpool squad?

My views on the Liverpool squad? From the east virage, 5th or 6th door, if I can buy a ticket tomorrow in the morning. If I can't, I'll see them on the TV -_-

Sorry to interrupt, I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to Liverpool for the return match. From Toulouse we only have a limited choice for flight destinations to the UK, does somebody know a little about couch or train connections to Liverpool from Bristol or London Gatwick ?

Thanks

Il y a des bus dans tous les sens en Angleterre et régulièrement.

La derniere fois que j'ai pris un bus sur longue distance en Angleterre c'était il y a 20 ans, c'est bien si entre temps ça n'a pas changé -_-

Une idée sur la durée du trajet sud de Londres - Liverpool ?

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.