Aller au contenu

Nos Adversaires en UEFA

Toulousiano

Messages recommandés

Pourquoi on doit toujours jouer contre des équipes avec des supporters fous ?

Après Sofia c'est Prague.

Si tous nos supporters reviennent vivant de ces déplacements, on aura de la chance.

C'est rien à côté de ceux de Leverkusen. Il parait qu'ils te reçoivent avec de l'insecticide :wacko:

Hot repka :unsure:

574930-Sanstitre2.JPG

Ah! ah!, Stanislav Griga isn't coach for about a year, it's now Michal Bilek. And the president is Daniel Kretinsky, for...hmm 2 years? Vlastimil Kostal is now in the czech football association. It's one of the most bribed and unfavoured men in czech football.

And detail - the stadium is no more Toyota Arena, but AXA Arena :blush:

Ah! ah!, Stanislav Griga isn't coach for about a year, it's now Michal Bilek. And the president is Daniel Kretinsky, for...hmm 2 years? Vlastimil Kostal is now in the czech football association. It's one of the most bribed and unfavoured men in czech football.

the webmaster of our official site is a bit "a la masse" as we say here :unsure:

:unsure:

My shirt? I don't see Slavia maillot there, man :ninja: But if is really some of them my, so then its the violet-white one. and well, are you sure that tfc maillot is ugly? don't say that on tfc forum, purple :ninja:))

funny Jakubisko...

I watched U20 czech team play during U-20 Wolrd cup last Summer in Montreal all the way to the final! Janda and Suchy from Slavia are very talented young players.

My favorite one was Jakub Mares though. Where is this guy playing?

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.