Aller au contenu

Le topic de l'Europa League

NicoPaviot

Messages recommandés

D'ailleurs Yattara vient de se blesser gravement et ne devrait pas jouer contre nous :

Ibrahima Yattara blessé

Dimanche, 19 Juillet 2009 20:30

Le "Ronaldinho guinéen" Ibrahima Yattara, s'est blessé assez gravement sur un choc violent lors du match amical de Trabzonspor face au Standard de Liège (1-0). Yattara est sorti sur civière presque en larme, il s'est blessé à la cheville droite et d'après les médecins du club il pourrait être indisponible pour une longue durée.

http://www.guineefoot.info/index.php?optio...s&Itemid=50

Très bon ça !

Mais apparamment il ne jouait quasiment plus depuis deux ans d'après un supp' turc ? J'ai cru lire ça quelque part dans ce topic.

Elle a l'air d'avoir de l'allure cette formation turque. De quoi gonfler la motivation...c'est un beau morceau qu'on tient là j'ai l'impression. Je préfère ça à une équipe de calibre inférieur. On entre direct dans le vif du sujet :rolleyes:

mouai...enfin on les aurais rencontré pendan les poules ca m'aurais pas derangé nonplus...la ca peut s'arreter rapido, et Dieu seul sait comme on est attendu par ces foutus journaleux

mouai...enfin on les aurais rencontré pendan les poules ca m'aurais pas derangé nonplus...la ca peut s'arreter rapido, et Dieu seul sait comme on est attendu par ces foutus journaleux

" faire contre mauvaise fortune bon coeur" ça te dit quelquechose? :rolleyes:

Bonjour.

Put***, chauds les prix! Le moins chers reste en minibus mais MAPPY annonce près de 10.000 Kms aller/retrour et le prix (gasoil+péage) de 2400 euros à partager. Mais cela représente 6 jours de conduite quasi non stop! J'aurais jamais cru...

Ouiiiiinnnnn. C'est peut être le premier Dèp Européen que je vais pas faire.

En plus si 80% des joueurs viennent pas à la fin remercié et s'il font pas l'effort de jeter un maillot à chacun des 9 fous qui auront fait le dèp...

Pfouuuuuu! Au sujet du dèp, ils auraient pas pu faire plus simple non? Et attrendre les poules pour çà???

Bon, bref. C'était mon "coup de déprime" du jour.

P.S à Môssieur Sadran : Dis m'sieur Sadran, t'aurais pas 10 place à gagner dans ton avion des joueurs quasi vide?...

Bonjour.

Put***, chauds les prix! Le moins chers reste en minibus mais MAPPY annonce près de 10.000 Kms aller/retrour et le prix (gasoil+péage) de 2400 euros à partager. Mais cela représente 6 jours de conduite quasi non stop! J'aurais jamais cru...

Ouiiiiinnnnn. C'est peut être le premier Dèp Européen que je vais pas faire.

En plus si 80% des joueurs viennent pas à la fin remercié et s'il font pas l'effort de jeter un maillot à chacun des 9 fous qui auront fait le dèp...

Pfouuuuuu! Au sujet du dèp, ils auraient pas pu faire plus simple non? Et attrendre les poules pour çà???

Bon, bref. C'était mon "coup de déprime" du jour.

P.S à Môssieur Sadran : Dis m'sieur Sadran, t'aurais pas 10 place à gagner dans ton avion des joueurs quasi vide?...

10 places tu plaisantes, y a deux ans pour Leverkusen il restait environ une centaine de places......;

" faire contre mauvaise fortune bon coeur" ça te dit quelquechose? :rolleyes:

roooooo...je vois que j'ai du diplomé de harvard qui me parle..mais evidemmen que c excitant trabzonspor, maintenan si on tombe sur plus fort, on sera degouté de ne pas avoir joué les poules....menfin ayons confiance....

bon test pour le public toulousain ce match: le nom est pas ronflant mais c'est du costaud en face et l'affluence devra etre proportionnelle au dernier critère (pas comme y a 2 ans en UEFA hein!) , avec en plus à supposer une colonie turque non négligeable.

A moins de 20.000 ça serait clairement lamentable, meme si c'est en semaine (tard a priori), le 27 Aout on peut supposer que beaucoup de monde sera rentré à Toulouse.

:rolleyes:-_-:shock: je rentre le 29 !

Invité Gentile

Hi dear friends..

I dont know if you mind if i write in English?

I would like to learn more about your team,your city and would like to reply your questions about Trabzonspor and help in anyway i can..

But i really do not know a piece of French..

yë parleglu assek malz lë turk -_-

:lol:

Hi dear friends..

I dont know if you mind if i write in English?

I would like to learn more about your team,your city and would like to reply your questions about Trabzonspor and help in anyway i can..

But i really do not know a piece of French..

Even if you don`t speak english, you and all the other Trabzonspor fans are welcome to join us here in english. :)

After all, we don`t have the choice ... we don`t speak turkish either ^_^

Like most of us here on this forum, I was watching the live draw today and was hoping we would get luckier than 2 years ago when, for the qualifying round of the Champions League, we got Liverpool! ;)

So when I saw today we got Trabzonspor, I was not really happy either because of the five teams in your group (of unseeded teams), you`re definitely the best. And you have a lot of experience in european cups ... especially compared to us. -_-

Our last european campaign was 2 years ago, after we finished 3rd of the previous French championship. That year, we got eliminated from the CL qualifiers by Liverpool, then we qualified for the group stage of the (now defunct) UEFA cup but didn`t made the cut.

Before that, our previous european campaigns were something like 20 years ago so we don`t really even know the thrill of the European cup yet. -_-

But I am still confident that " le TFC " (or " le Téf " as we nickname our team) will manage to get qualified to the group stage of the Europa League, though I think it would have been more difficult if your ball (from the draw -_- ) had been picked up before instead of after ours.

We had a solid team last season, with one of the best goalie in France (Carasso) and the best scorer (Gignac, who`s now selected in the National team). We finished 4th overall, lost in semi-finals of the French cup and awarded best defense. We played a counter-attack style football because our mid-field / defense is quite athletic and our offense is very fast and effective.

Only 2 main players from last year left: Carasso has gone to Bordeaux (our "best enemies") and Matthieu is now in Valencia. Lyon made several proposals for acquiring Gignac, used shitty strategies and two-faced communication to force him to go there, but our great general manager Olivier Sadran kept the best french scorer in our town. -_-

This season, most of last year`s team is still there and got reinforced by few more nice players like Machado, though our new goalie, Pelé, and our new left winger, Luan, are injured and might not play for the first game. Our young players (most of them trained in our team since an early age) are getting even better now and are finally recognized for their talent (i.e Sissoko in the National team now as well) and they all decided to stay here (most of them were in contact with foreign clubs).

I am happy that we`re playing international games again and I hope we`ll win :grin:

Allez le Téf :ninja:

^_^

Even if you don`t speak english, you and all the other Trabzonspor fans are welcome to join us here in english. :)

After all, we don`t have the choice ... we don`t speak turkish either :)

Like most of us here on this forum, I was watching the live draw today and was hoping we would get luckier than 2 years ago when, for the qualifying round of the Champions League, we got Liverpool! :grin:

So when I saw today we got Trabzonspor, I was not really happy either because of the five teams in your group (of unseeded teams), you`re definitely the best. And you have a lot of experience in european cups ... especially compared to us. -_-

Our last european campaign was 2 years ago, after we finished 3rd of the previous French championship. That year, we got eliminated from the CL qualifiers by Liverpool, then we qualified for the group stage of the (now defunct) UEFA cup but didn`t made the cut.

Before that, our previous european campaigns were something like 20 years ago so we don`t really even know the thrill of the European cup yet. -_-

But I am still confident that " le TFC " (or " le Téf " as we nickname our team) will manage to get qualified to the group stage of the Europa League, though I think it would have been more difficult if your ball (from the draw -_- ) had been picked up before instead of after ours.

We had a solid team last season, with one of the best goalie in France (Carasso) and the best scorer (Gignac, who`s now selected in the National team). We finished 4th overall, lost in semi-finals of the French cup and awarded best defense. We played a counter-attack style football because our mid-field / defense is quite athletic and our offense is very fast and effective.

Only 2 main players from last year left: Carasso has gone to Bordeaux (our "best enemies") and Matthieu is now in Valencia. Lyon made several proposals for acquiring Gignac, used shitty strategies and two-faced communication to force him to go there, but our great general manager Olivier Sadran kept the best french scorer in our town. ;)

This season, most of last year`s team is still there and got reinforced by few more nice players like Machado, though our new goalie, Pelé, and our new left winger, Luan, are injured and might not play for the first game. Our young players (most of them trained in our team since an early age) are getting even better now and are finally recognized for their talent (i.e Sissoko in the National team now as well) and they all decided to stay here (most of them were in contact with foreign clubs).

I am happy that we`re playing international games again and I hope we`ll win :lol:

Allez le Téf :ninja:

Sont pas encore couché les turcs -_- -_-

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.