Aller au contenu

Bonjour From Liverpool

SNFT

Messages recommandés

Dear All,

I'm a Liverpool supporter and a member of the independent LFC fansite liverpoolfc.fm In the build-up to the match we run a feature called in which we ask an opposition fans site for their thoughts on the game and the respective teams.

As well as providing an alternative viewpoint on the upcoming match we hope to bring in some opposition fans for friendly banter and discussion pre and post game. It also gives us the chance to swop information about good pubs, bad burger vans etc.

http://www.liverpoolfc.fm/forums/index.php?act=idx

Feel free to come over and talk to us if you want, we have an Away end where you'll all be welcome. Looking forward to Saturday, lets hope we all witness a good game of football played in the good spirit it normaly is.

Cheers and regards,

Graham May -- SNFT

liverpoolfc.fm

My French is Limited, so i hope plenty of you can understand this letter. Feel free to come and register on our site and there will be a thread in the "Away End" sub forum for you to chat on. We are a frendlie bunch and will be happy to chat to you about the coming two matches and give any advice to you that will make the trip to Anfield...See you on our site!

Merci

Pourraient faire un effort nos amis anglais en venant sur notre forum, en écrivant en français. Si on va sur le forum de Liverpool, on va écrire en anglais, pourquoi pas eux? :)

I take it you don't wanna come over then...... :)

Good man, will be good to see your guys on there..... B)

T'as vu on est tes guys :)

Pourraient faire un effort nos amis anglais en venant sur notre forum, en écrivant en français. Si on va sur le forum de Liverpool, on va écrire en anglais, pourquoi pas eux? :angry:

C'est ce que je me suis dit de suite :P

I take it you don't wanna come over then...... :angry:

Il comprend un peu trop bien le français ce monsieur... :)

j'y suis, je leur ai filé des videos pour qu'ils aient peur :) , et c'est qui elle m'en d'air qui m'a cassé la bas? :angry:

:P

C'est toi DidTFC alors ? :P

Et donc toi qui m'a traité de salaud :):angry:

B)

Beh réponds à ma question au lieu de te foutre de moi, j'ai vu que TOI t'es passé entre les gouttes :grin:

edit: Purée, l'admin' a pas validé mon pseudo...

Moi ça a pris 5 minutes pas plus :)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.