Aller au contenu

CSKA- TFC

Invité curry

Messages recommandés

Hello all!

I`m from Bulgaria and my favourite team is CSKA. As you know we`ll meet for the UEFA Cup.

I want to ask you some questions. I`m working for a sports newspaper, the biggest in Bulgaria, and I may post your opinions.

So...

1. What do you think about the match in France? Who will win. Would it be difficult

2. Do you think that the secont match is in Bulgaria on "Bulgarian Army" is a positive or negative point for your team

3. Had you known something for CSKA before our teams have met

4. Now, after you know that will meet each other, what info you`ve got for CSKA

5. Who, according to you, is the best and the most dangerous player in your team and in CSKA`s team

Thank you a lot!

I don`t speak french so I`ll be thankful if you post in English :huh:

Sorry if i made the topic in the incorrect section! I`m new anmd i don`t understand your language.

That`s my e-mail, if you want to connect me : curry_cska@yahoo.com

Regards from Bulgaria!

CURRY

Hello all!

I`m from Bulgaria and my favourite team is CSKA. As you know we`ll meet for the UEFA Cup.

I want to ask you some questions. I`m working for a sports newspaper, the biggest in Bulgaria, and I may post your opinions.

So...

1. What do you think about the match in France? Who will win. Would it be difficult

2. Do you think that the secont match is in Bulgaria on "Bulgarian Army" is a positive or negative point for your team

5. Who, according to you, is the best and the most dangerous player in your team and in CSKA`s team

Thank you a lot!

I don`t speak french so I`ll be thankful if you post in English :shock:

Sorry if i made the topic in the incorrect section! I`m new anmd i don`t understand your language.

That`s my e-mail, if you want to connect me : curry_cska@yahoo.com

Regards from Bulgaria!

CURRY

Hi Curry!

I'll try to answer some of your questions.

Obviously, I think we will win the home game as we have to secure a good score in order to insure our qualification for the group phase. We're usually pretty good at home and we played pretty well against Liverpool.

We know it'll be very difficult to play in your stadium (we watched some videos posted by some of your fans and we are actually quite concerned by the security :blush: ) so we would have preferred to play away for the first game, but we can't do anything about it (unlike Rennes :huh: ).

Only that it's (historically speaking) the best Bulgarian team and that Hristo Stoikov played for your team at one point.

The only info I have for you is : too bad for you :P

On our side, I guess I have to say Elmander (international swedish striker). On your side, I have to admit that I don't know anyone -_-

Good luck and take a chance to visit our gorgeous city :D !

Obviously, I think we will win the home game as we have to secure a good score in order to insure our qualification for the group phase. We're usually pretty good at home and we played pretty well against Liverpool.

:unsure:

C'est du bluff ou quoi ?

J'ai pas un super anglais (je le pige bien mais je le baragouine et je fais plein de fautes) mais je vais tenter de répondre.

I think it will be easy. Cska sofia does not seem very dangerous for a french ligue 1 team in his stadium.

I hope a 2-0 or a 3-0

Tfc don't have a good experience in european cup, so the second match in Bulgaria may be a trap for Toulouse. I hope a draw.

Only the team name.

Very hot supporters, great history, the most loved team in Bulgaria (like Marseille in France).

But your team seem to be a little poor, i know none of your players (except marco ferreira).

In Cska sofia: Maybe Nei

In TFC: Elmander !

Thanks a lot for your respond!

Actually, I think that we could have met with much more easier opponents. When I understood the teams we could play I said " Everyone else, just not Toulouse". Yet we didn`t have so much luck and my fear became a reality! I think this two teams will show really beautiful games and I hope so!

If something interesting happen aropund Toulous I hope you`ll post it. I`ll try to post everything for CSKA you are interested in. :unsure:

Have a nice day!

P.S. I hope I`ll visit France... I love your language, your country, your culture!

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.