Aller au contenu

un salut de cadiz!

zuperkadista

Messages recommandés

Je n'ecris très bien le français, thats why i wrote it in english. I'm a toulouse fan from cadiz, spain and I try to watch all the toulouse matches they show on spanish TV. I'd like to say hi to all the people in the forum and I'd like you to know that toulouse fans are all over the world!! :thumbup: I've been trying to find the toulouse t-shirt here in Cadiz and in Sevilla and it's impossible, do you know where could I get it? Thank you anyways et ALLEZ LE TFC!!!
Je n'ecris très bien le français, thats why i wrote it in english. I'm a toulouse fan from cadiz, spain and I try to watch all the toulouse matches they show on spanish TV. I'd like to say hi to all the people in the forum and I'd like you to know that toulouse fans are all over the world!!  :thumbup: I've been trying to find  the toulouse t-shirt here in Cadiz and in Sevilla and it's impossible, do you know where could I get it? Thank you anyways et ALLEZ LE TFC!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salut zuperkadista, c'est bien de venir sur le forum, tu va pouvoir apprendre le francais et le language toulousain :smoke:

J'ai cru comprendre dans ton post (je suis nul en anglais) que tu souhaitais obtenir le maillot du téfécé. Il me semble que la boutique du site officiel permet de recevoir les produits à domicile. le lien est ici: tfc bootic

@+ :furious:

Salut zuperkadista, c'est bien de venir sur le forum, tu va pouvoir apprendre le francais et le language toulousain  :grin:

J'ai cru comprendre dans ton post (je suis nul en anglais) que tu souhaitais obtenir le maillot du téfécé. Il me semble que la boutique du site officiel permet de recevoir les produits à domicile.

@+  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:smoke::furious::doh::doh:;)

That seems to be a beautiful mytho...

I know that I am très très septique ( like the fosses if you want :thumbup: ) but...

hey kadista wasssup its great to know ther is fans of toulouse all arround the world im just back from canada and i saw jerzeys of toulouse there...thats why i wonder how come you can't find it in spain anyway...

as my freind told you u can try on the tfc bootic site or try on foot locker.fr other wise send me a private message and we will find a way to send one to you

hasta luego amigo

Je n'ecris très bien le français, thats why i wrote it in english. I'm a toulouse fan from cadiz, spain and I try to watch all the toulouse matches they show on spanish TV. I'd like to say hi to all the people in the forum and I'd like you to know that toulouse fans are all over the world!!  <_< I've been trying to find  the toulouse t-shirt here in Cadiz and in Sevilla and it's impossible, do you know where could I get it? Thank you anyways et ALLEZ LE TFC!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me gusta marijuana me gusta tu :smoke:

Pensé que sabiais mas ingles que español y por eso escribi antes en ingles. En la tfcbootic no venden la camiseta :smoke: . No se donde mas podria encontrarla... Tambien el envio de francia a españa por internet tiene que ser bastante caro. No se os ocurre alguna otra solucion o alguna forma de mandarmela aqui? Un saludo y gracias.

This goes for the people that don't speak or understand spanish. I thought you understood better english than spanish, that's why I wrote in english before. They don't sell the TFC t-shirt at the tfcbootic <_< . I don't know where else could I get it. I think sending it from france via internet shop could be quite expensive. Don't you know any other solutions or another way of sending it to here? Thanks a lot!

hola tio como estas? como es que eres fan del toulouse? si quieres puedo intentar ayudarte, lo mejor seria como te dijeron los dmeas que vayas a var en la pgina oficial o sino puedes tambien si eso dar con alguien que tenga camiseta y que ya no la quiera.. pero bueno, es tarea complicada.

hasta luego lucas

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.