Aller au contenu

Beat Sparta!

Jakubisko

Messages recommandés

After some time, I'm here to say hello again :wacko:

For those who don't remember, I'm a TFC fan from Czech republic, and since I'm also (and to be honest - mainly) the Slavia supporter, you just HAVE TO beat that Sparta shit. :confus: We've beaten them yesterday at their stadium, after long 14 years! So now it's time for you to show them how to play real football. Ville rose forever! :ninja:

It's just pity, that you won't play here in Prague, I would surely come between you and support le TFC. And another pity, that you've sent our former player, Pavel Fort on loan to Bruxelles, but it was expected, I was quite surprised that you've even bought him, he was never real "star" -_-

So keep going, TFC & SKS, I hope that we can become good friends if you put few balls into Sparta's goal. ;))))

Pavel began to make some good things in Belgium, he will play all the season, so we will see next year what's going on with him, after Johan Elmander leaves us.

It's a funny UEFA, we get good feelings from all over the world, Jakubisco's feelings are the same as the Levski Sofia who love us since we beat the CSKA Sofia :confus:

You're Welcome :wacko:

Pavel began to make some good things in Belgium, he will play all the season, so we will see next year what's going on with him, after Johan Elmander leaves us.

It's a funny UEFA, we get good feelings from all over the world, Jakubisco's feelings are the same as the Levski Sofia who love us since we beat the CSKA Sofia :ninja:

You're Welcome :confus:

It's not exactly the same, I've liked TFC even before, I even thought about buying a TFC jersey, but it's too expensive for me...-_- now I was just praying to get Sparta in the group and it's there, so now I'm double-fan of TFC :wacko:

And althought I like Pavel, I don't think he is able to replace Johan...mainly because Pavel is known for wasting unbelievable amount of goal attempts ;) He scored I think 7 goals the last autumn before he went to TFC...but if he converted all chances he had, he would have minimally 15...that's his biggest minus.

thank you for your encouragement. Do you still play with tfc? I remember that you are a football manager player aren't you?

See you. :wacko:

Haha yeah, you've got great memory :confus: I'm planning to play with TFC just as I get the new FM 2008, I haven't played for a long time now, just few seasons in 07, but I played for Tromso, as it's quite interesting team I guess :ninja:)

Jakubisco are u for the TFC or the Sparta ?

Agree with Casimir :D

ma2t: je voudrais traduire, mais quelq'un qui parle un peu plus francais va etre meilleur :))

At the beginning we wanted to lost but as you want we try to beat them :blush::unsure:

Then everything is ok :D :D

btw, do you want to know few slogans anti sparta to shout at stadium municipal? :D well but it's in czech, so I'm not sure if you'll pronounce it right...but i think it would surprise sparta fans and players :D

OK post us some czech it can be useful in plenty different situation, and during the game of course although I guess there use to. But we can sing song of Slavia just for fun. If we manage to read you and to speak out what you'll write.

Okay...:unsure: I'm trying to find some easy and useful songs...:blush: The easiest anti-sparta chant is "smrt sparte", it means something like "die, sparta", but i really don't know how to explain you the pronounciation...mainly, you should use the "normal" R, not french R, as it would sound funny i guess :) you can hear it here:

, the time 1:44, it's only once in the movie, after that it's "die, ajax" :D)

well, then, some slavia chants, hmm...the main thing is, that you must say "slavie", not "slavia"...easiest one is this:

, time 1:22 ...just slavie slavie and clapping, nothing more :D

and again, in the video (

), time 1:25, it's "slavie praha", you must pronounce H, like in the word HOLD...well I don't think that you'll really sing it in the match, but if yes, I'll be really proud and happy :D))
Waouh, pretty good atmosphere in this stadium. But for "die sparta" it'll be impossible i didn't get anything of the pronounciation but for slavie slavie it should be fine :D

Otherwise does a banner or a streamer be enough ? :unsure:

Ooooh, if you would make a choreography with "Smrt Sparte", or anything, it would be SOME GREAT JOB :D oh jesus I would probably piss my pants if you do that :D good luck :D

btw, I've found another "smrt sparte", time: 0:13 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnmV7q7lt7E )...but I agree that you can't imagine how to say 4 consonnes in a row :D

- and another one, time 0:14 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3psNL_7bLU

. . .and I'm still here to help you with anything :blush:

And thank you for praising the atmosphere, but this stadium isn't our, our stadium is just being rebuilt, so this one isn't much in favour, only few people come to the league matches...the match with Ajax was the 2nd in history, which was sold out at this stadium. But we'll get our stadium next year, so everyone can't wait till this moment :)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.