Aller au contenu

English topic

chronos

Messages recommandés

Hello,

Somebody here, is reading the 6 th series of harry potter who names itself hp and the half-blood prince ? Because if somebody, as i've seen in this forum, had a problem about few or many words in this book, i can help him, i'v a very good level in english but i think u r a big shit in english like platoche :P

okay i joke :D:confus:

I prefer having sex with fishs than killing poor animals  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need to eat so indirectly, you are killinq animals. Don't say me you had never eat chicken or cow. And my pieces of meat don't have penis taste :thumb:

Mr Utterson the lawyer was a man of a rugged countenance, that was never lighted by a smile; cold, scanty and embarrassed in discourse; backward in sentiment; lean, long, dusty, dreary, and yet somehow lovable.

• 2 semaines plus tard...
  • 2 semaines plus tard...
Good afternoon my friends !

I create this topic to take the habit to speak english, it is important to our future to talk english fluently.

It 's a little the same topic as "le truc dont tout le monde se branle" but in english.

Is it ok ?

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very good, thank you very mutch pour this topic.

My first pensée go to THE BAROQUE, if you would like to rester poilu, you could te greffer des poils du cul... :grin::D

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.