Aller au contenu

English topic

chronos

Messages recommandés

:thumbup: let me cryloling!! :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:doh: let me dohing :ninja:

The french call that "la bogossité". It is a wonderfull power for the sexy men represent... I'm happy to have this power ^_^ (let me thumbuping :ninja: )

:lol: (let me smocking :ninja: )

I'm sorry but seing your fatch avatar, I can suppose you are not a sexy men :grin: (I love the grinning :ninja: )

I suppose that you are more a man who let someone at 500 m from his college...

:lol: let me loling :ninja:

Edit: you've changed your avatar but you aren't more a sexy man than the beginning.

Article : skysportsLaurent Robert has denied holding talks with Toulouse, with the Newcastle winger saying his priority is to remain in England.

The temperamental French star seems certain to head out of Newcastle in the summer after falling out of favour with Magpies chief Graeme Souness.

Robert's situation has alerted a host of clubs and Toulouse claimed on Monday that they had entered into talks with the former Paris Saint Germain man.

The winger has denied the story, saying it is his agent who has been in dialogue with the French club, and it would appear that his aim is to stay in The Premiership.

"I have had no talks with the Toulouse officials," said Robert. "They just talked with my agent.

"My priority is England. But we will see what they propose."

Toulouse claim a sticking point is the fee Newcastle are demanding for the 30-year-old.

"We are still in contact, but things have not improved considering his situation at Newcastle where he still has one year of contract remaining," said Toulouse coach Erick Mombaerts.

Heureusement que je suis là pour vous filer des cours :ninja:

• 1 mois plus tard...

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.