Aller au contenu

Bonjour Toulouse Fans

Invité Rafa-Dodd

Messages recommandés

La derniere fois que j'ai pris un bus sur longue distance en Angleterre c'était il y a 20 ans, c'est bien si entre temps ça n'a pas changé <_<

Une idée sur la durée du trajet sud de Londres - Liverpool ?

Voyager en bus de nuit il faut compter 5 a 6 heures. le jour un peu plus. Les départs se font généralement a Victoria coach station

1) We don't really know that much about Toulouse over here in Liverpool, would you let to tell us a bit about your club?

I think the previous posters have already summed it up.

2) Who are your best players, and what players have you brought in, in the summer?

Best players : Achille Emana, Johan Elmander, Nicolas Dieuze, Paulo Cesar, Fode Mansaré (the last two are injured and probably won't play the match).

New players : Cetto, Jonsson, Ilunga (defenders), Gignac (striker), Riou and Mermillot (goalkeepers)

3) How do you expect to do this season in Champions League and in Ligue 1?

I expect the team to finish between the 5th and 12th rank. I certainly hope we qualify for the champion's league <_<

4)If you could take any Liverpool player for your team, who would it be and why?

Crouch (better striker than many people think over here IMO), or maybe Carragher (who almost always produces very solid games).

5) What are your views on the Liverpool squad this year?

Quite similar to last year, not many superstars (compared to teams like Barcelona, Madrid, Chelsea...) but very good. However you may have a hard time beating Chelsea and Manchester (as usual...) I think you'll finish 3rd of the premier ligue.

6)What do you think of our manager Rafa benitez?

Very good tactician, with a large knowledge of continental football.

7) Did you watch our matches against Milan in 2005 and 2007? What are your thoughts on them?

I watched both. However, as a Milan supporter, I won't say much more... :blush:

8) What can our travelling army expect from your club and your city?

You'll most certainly get a good welcome from the club. For the city, I can't say much since I don't live here anymore :blush: , but I'm pretty confident you'll find good pubs and restaurants in town, there are many.

9) Your views on Liverpool supporters?

Probably the best in the world :ninja: . Though I hope there won't be hordes of drunk "supporters" in town after the game...

10) Finally can you predict the score for both legs?

No. But TFC qualifies in the end !

Sorry to interrupt, I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to Liverpool for the return match. From Toulouse we only have a limited choice for flight destinations to the UK, does somebody know a little about couch or train connections to Liverpool from Bristol or London Gatwick ?

Thanks

you don't interrupt, you don't INTERRUPT :blush: what f... !, it's a very good answer that we all forgetting to pose, you know what i mean. But in liverpool shall we sleep in your house ?

what about having fun in your city and exchange a glass of biture, because i know who you are and you know who i am red fan. I am purple and we are suppose to travell between the channel in a ferry boat how much cost us this bad trip ? between COVER to Liverpool, and what about food in your own city ?, would i bring un cubi de rouge ? <_<:ninja:

you don't interrupt, you don't INTERRUPT :blush: what f... !, it's a very good answer that we all forgetting to pose, you know what i mean. But in liverpool shall we sleep in your house ?

what about having fun in your city and exchange a glass of biture, because i know who you are and you know who i am red fan. I am purple and we are suppose to travell between the channel in a ferry boat how much cost us this bad trip ? between COVER to Liverpool, and what about food in your own city ?, would i bring un cubi de rouge ? <_<:ninja:

click

1) We don't really know that much about Toulouse over here in Liverpool, would you let to tell us a bit about your club?

Look the other answer. What I can tell you is that Toulouse is still under construction. Since we've got a new president (Olivier Sadran), we improve each year, from third division in 2001/02 to Champion's League in 2007/08.

2) Who are your best players, and what players have you brought in, in the summer?

Achille Emana, an offensive midfield from Cameroon, and Johan Elmander, a swedish striker, are the stars of our team. But we have lots of young players who can become great players in the future (Congré, Ebondo, Gignac).

We did't buy many players that summer because we try to keep our squad. We've got three new defenders (Cetto from Nantes, Ilunga from Saints and Jönsson from Malmö, who's a former Tottenham player). Then we bought Gignac, who's a young striker from Lorient, he was one of the surprises of our league last year.

In Champion's League, I hope to go the furthest we can. Then for the league, I hope a new european qualification !

4)If you could take any Liverpool player for your team, who would it be and why?

Steevy Gerrard of course !

My second choise would be Riise, who's impressive !

I don't like Rafa's policy (for his recrutment and his strategies). I think that's a shame that a club like Liverpool recruts so many strangers whereas they've got one of the best formation camp of the world. You never should have sold Mika Owen and you buy too much spaniards (there are more spanish than english players in your squad ...).

7) Did you watch our matches against Milan in 2005 and 2007? What are your thoughts on them?

In 2005 yes, it was impressive and I hate Milan, so ... thank you ! :lol2:

In 2007 no.

You'll be welcome everywhere. And try to visit our city, it's the most beautiful city in France. :angry:

That's the only reason that I still have some affection for this club.

Benitez destroyed the others reasons.

0-0 at Toulouse then 1-1 at Liverpool. B)

Good luck !

TFC is the greatest football club of football history but there's not a lot of people aware of it yet. (even in Toulouse, how weired!!?)

That's may be because we never won the french premiership and we were in the 3d league 4 years ago.

Anyway, i'm sure things will change, and one day the world will look at us as an example for all the other clubs . :angry:

Some people consider Johan Elmander as "the white Drogba" (i do!) He 's definitly one of the only player of the team who could play in any big european team. we were really glad to keep him for this season but i'm not sure he'll stay in the club until the end of his contract.

A cupple of other players are pretty intresting too, but none of them got the magic that J.Elmander got. He can win a game on his own. God bless Sweden!

And you have to know we've got a "Zidane 2" (or "zidane du pauvre"). He 's called Laurent Batlles. He doesn't play all the game cause he doesn't exactly play like Zidane, but he just look like him! it's amazing! same face! same hair cut! same way to run ! same ...hum .. that 's all actually....

Being a fan has nothing to do with reason! it's all about passion! i deeply beleive we 're gonna win all games we're gonna play! So for 2008, i expect to win the champion league, the ligue1, the french cup, the ligue cup, la liga, the barclay premiership, the calcio, etc ...

Reality comes back to me only after defeats... (like last week end for example: valencienne 3-1 Toulouse) :lol2:

Peter Crouch! cause his robot dance is just too good!

I think you should get more concentrated on the premiership this year. why won't you forget about the champion's league?

just for 2007-2008! less games, more energy to bit Manchester and Chelsea.. huh? think about it ( and send us your plan B team) B)

I'd have liked him better if he had kept Djibril Cissé in England. I can't stand anymore to see this dick head on all french stadiums evry week end!

Oh yeah! 2005 was one of this game wich make love football.

A bit more than last time english fans came to toulouse i guess.

That was for the world cup 1998, just after marseille english/tunisian fights/riots. All the shops/bars were closed for 24 hours.

We love you.

2-1 1-1

TFC was founded in 1937 in white and red and disolved in 1967, dissolved instead of accepting to play in serie B. In 1970 UST was founded in yellow and red and with a low budget. In 1979 UST was changed to TFC with higher ambitions and in violet and white

3) How do you expect to do this season in Champions League and in Ligue 1? It would be nice if we are among the 10 first teams of ligue1 this year

4)If you could take any Liverpool player for your team, who would it be and why? none!, no I'm joking!

7) Did you watch our matches against Milan in 2005 and 2007? What are your thoughts on them? yes but I prefer Milan and Italian football, Liverpool is one the twelve best teams in Europe

inexperience. Our club is very young (2001) and no experience of such a big event, so TFC probably will not be able to manage the reception of Liverpool supporters properly, but it is just because of lack of means and lack of experience.

10) Finally can you predict the score for both legs : first match TFC 1 Liverpool 0 ,

and second match Liverpool 0 TFC 1

Do you bet ?

Have a nice day in Toulouse !

inexperience. Our club is very young (2001) and no experience of such a big event, so TFC probably will not be able to manage the reception of Liverpool supporters properly, but it is just because of lack of means and lack of experience.

Non mais tu veux que le club organise une réception avec des mon chéri et en jouant au criket ? B)

Il parlait de la ville, s'il y avait possibilité de s'improviser une petite fête entre supporters

Toulouse is a "Family" Team. Peoples are going to the Stadium to enjoy the game.

Good Managers since 5 or 6 years gave to Toulouse the opportunity to play again into the first league. Special Thanks to Mr Sadran ...

Everybody knows now who is Elmander !!! He is the best player for Toulouse but we've got some others not so bad like Emana, Dieuze, Mathieu, Paolo Cesar, Mansaré ...

We brought many players this summer, a liitle bit like you I think.

2 goal keepers, Johnsson-Cetto-Ilunga (Defense), Gignac (Striker), but for my opinion the best new player we have is a young midfield guy who just signed his first professional contract: Sissoko

It's gonna be hard to do the same than last year. In the tenth fisrt positions will be good.

Gerrard, don't need to explain I guess ...

I think, you brought a lot of players and you will need some time to be ready. (Like us !!!)

Good manager, one of the better in Europe.

I'm pretty sure I did but I watched so many games ... can't tell you !

To have fun !!!

You are fucking .... No, I'm kidding !!! A supporter is a good one when he is supporting his team until the referee whistle the game's end !

So you are good supporters !

Draw at Toulouse 1-1 and 2-0 for Liverpool over there.

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

Non mais tu veux que le club organise une réception avec des mon chéri et en jouant au criket ? :ninja:

Il parlait de la ville, s'il y avait possibilité de s'improviser une petite fête entre supporters

tu ne crois pas si bien dire;

avant un TFC-Metz on peut faire en pétanque les toulousains contre les messins, et avant un TFC-Liverpool on peut faire un petit match de criket,

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.