Aller au contenu

English topic

chronos

Messages recommandés

Good afternoon my friends !

I create this topic to take the habit to speak english, it is important to our future to talk english fluently.

It 's a little the same topic as "le truc dont tout le monde se branle" but in english.

Is it ok ?

:)

Yes it is.

So, what the fuck am I doing now ? Oh, yes. isn't it ? Oh Oh Oh Santa Claus said. :ninja:

I'm watching four whores walking along the street. Sex & the city. Yes it is.

non, en anglais on dit bien "to go to bed".

Ok ! :)

C'est exact :blush: J'attendais le Before to go to the bed de ta part mais bon :yay:

Hey Ho ! I am not the stupide où you think I ame. You have understand ? Stood ? :ninja:

13)

"I'm terribly lazy about tennis," said Sylvia. "We must ask the Nicholsons over one day. She's very fond of a game.

28)

Your hands are more loosely tied than mine. Let's see if I can get them undone with my teeth."

The next five minutes were spent in a struggle that did credit to Bobby's dentist.

"Extraordinary how easy these things sound in books," he panted.

"I don't believe I'm making the slightest impression."

32)

If we could just get at the reason. Evans. Why Chudleigh and Mere and not Evans ?

35)

In a hour's time the news was all over Marchbolt.

What the fuck are you talking about, man? :ninja:

What the fuck are you smoking, dude? :)

non, en anglais on dit bien "to go to bed".

Exact,

meme si dans ce cas la je dirais either : before going to sleep (que je traduirais plus par: avant d'aller dormir) or before I go to bed (qui dans ce cas la voudrait dire : avant que j'aille au lit), but I wouldnt say : before going to bed (qui serait pourtant la traduction de: avant d'aller au lit)...

Dont ask me why, it just doesnt sound right...

Exact,

meme si dans ce cas la je dirais either : before going to sleep (que je traduirais plus par: avant d'aller dormir) or before I go to bed (qui dans ce cas la voudrait dire : avant que j'aille au lit), but I wouldnt say : before going to bed (qui serait pourtant la traduction de: avant d'aller au lit)...

Dont ask me why, it just doesnt sound right...

Pourtant, là où je suis ils disent bien Before going to bed :diable: Même s'ils disent qu'on peut dire les 2 ...

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.