Aller au contenu

OGC Nice 0 - TFC 1 / 24è journée de L1

Modérateur

Messages recommandés

il y a 15 minutes, sasa a dit :

Thank you guys, JD has just arrived in my town, today he will start to train with our team.

https://i.imgur.com/2GPLHyD.jpg

Can you confirm this guy is really him? Lmao

Sorry the picture is a piece of trash. But this player hasn't the same nose wich gives JD so much swag.

il y a 12 minutes, LutherBlissett a dit :

Yes !!!!!! 

Good luck to him.

Shut your mouth bloody lier!:diablebaillon:

Hi Sasa,

First off all, for me Salernitana = Rigobert Song :love: 

Jean Daniel Akpa can play right side defender, right middle, 6... he is versatile. I don't understand why he has been without a club so long.

However, be careful : are you sur it's Jean-Daniel ? Because it could be his brother Jean-Louis who is stricker (sometimes :ninaj:) or his another brother Jean-Jacques.

Cordially

Jean-Piou

il y a 5 minutes, sasa a dit :

Oh dear God, i'm confused now, is really him or this guy is his brother? :grin:

Later i will try to give you a photo with better quality

I'm not sur it's Jean-Daniel, because i found nothing about this in the very good website www.lesviolets.com which is the first to release this kinds of exclusive news.

il y a 31 minutes, Piou a dit :

I'm not sur it's Jean-Daniel, because i found nothing about this in the very good website www.lesviolets.com which is the first to release this kinds of exclusive news.

And what do you think of www.wallstreetenglish.com ? :ninaj: 

Il y a 15 heures, sasa a dit :

Hi guys, i'm sorry i don't know French language and most of all i don't actually know where to write this message. So i'll make it quick, today in my town showed up a player who nobody knows, his name is  Jean-Daniel Akpa Akpro , now thanks to wikipedia i saw he played many games with your team, now i was wondering why he does not have a team where to play, maybe it's because he had many injuries. So i'm asking you how good is this player? Thanks and again sorry for not being able to speak french, anyway you can write me in french, i will use google translator then :D Have a nice day.

Hi,

We love big cars too with overpowered engine & laced roads through mountains as well. Usually i am totally mute (and dumb, but who cares finally) and my helmet is like the snakeskin jacket Sailor Ripley used to wear. So you are welcome for a free ride, and don't worry about Jean-Daniel skill, he is as cool as the Dude himself. 

il y a 1 minute, LeStig a dit :

Hi,

We love big cars too with overpowered engine & laced roads through mountains as well. Usually i am totally mute (and dumb, but who cares finally) and my helmet is like the snakeskin jacket Sailor Ripley used to wear. So you are welcome for a free ride, and don't worry about Jean-Daniel skill, he is as cool as the Dude himself. 

Calla la boca !

il y a 21 minutes, claude1960 a dit :

Oh les gars je vous rappelle que nous sommes en France et sur un site qui concerne le Toulouse football club ! Merci

Hey Jean-Pierre,
I'd like to remind you that we are in France and that this forum is dedicated to "Toulouse Football Club" !
спасибо большое.

Un petit coup de main pour faire passer ton message dans la langue maternelle de Bebs et de Piou, ils sont nouveaux mais pas méchants (où l'inverse) ;)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.